Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: SW related... Talk about milking the cow from the fans!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=4237&zoneid=2

    Besides the link, I have no further words on the power of exclusive products over SW nerds.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what the fuck?
    I wouldn't let my dog play with that 'cause I'd be afraid of turning him into a flaming homo!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lava reflection? Dumb.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Disco Vader!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *lady vader*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whats the silver vader beside him?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's the 2002 Toyfair one, I dunno, dont quote me on anything because, well, I dont actually know anything [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 10, 2005 03:03 PM: Message edited by: That Toymank Bastard ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That Lava Vader looks like a piece of shit.

    Why the hell is everyone freaking out about it? It's not going to be worth more than retail in 10 years, because everyone bought one and stored it away.

    There's no such thing as a rare and priceless piece when it's emblazoned with "collectible!" or "limited edition!"

    Just more scalper bait.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Worst Vader EVER!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it wouldn't be so bad if the paint was actually conisistant at all, but, that would be asking too much of a variant [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I wanted one... but that was before I saw it and realized it was just a re-hash of the silver one which I got for free when I bought $35 in SW stuff... they could have at least used one of the current sculpts instead of the 10 year old left-overs...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •